Ligamentous Articular Strain Technique
This Course is Accredited for
10 EIP (Evidence Informed Practice) CEC’s
by the College of Massage Therapists or British Columbia
• New Timelines for Acute-Chronic
• Why ligamentous injuries are classified as Neuropsychophysiological
• how to address ligament laxity
• Ligament Pain Referral Patterns and how referred pain occurs
• the Neurological Innervation of ligaments
• How ligament injuries happen and heal
• what DIM’s and SIM’s are
• the 3 Components contributing to Armouring and Protection
• the 7 Effects of treatment
• the 5 Questions patients want answered
• how to Focus Treatment on the ligament/joint capsules
… and so much more!
• BONUS VIDEO
Ligamentous Articular Strain Techniques for the Elbow
Enter your info to get INSTANT ACCESS to your training videos on how YOU can better recognize and manage Ligamentous issues in your patients.
I’m Robert Libbey and I’ve been a Canadian Registered Massage Therapist for over 28 years.
I’ve taught thousands of Manual Therapists over the past 20yrs, from new students in college to experienced therapists practicing for decades, to improve their treatment outcomes by using evidence-informed treatment strategies.
Over the past decade I’ve worked with many Medical Clinicians, combining LAST with Prolotherapy, PRP, IMS, TENS and more. I bring this experience to my courses, challenging Manual Therapists to think differently about how they approach joint injuries and conditions.
After countless requests from my peers who wanted to improve their patients’ quality of life with evidence-informed treatment, I decided to release these online courses.